Robert @ TMI

If it's San Soo related, but you don't know where to put it...

Moderator: San Soo Sifu

Robert @ TMI

Postby unstpabl1 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm

I want to publicly thank Robert Resann for his generosity in helping me with a bunch of questions, and support via the internet. He has gone way above and beyond. He is definitely passionate about Kung-Fu San Soo, and about helping others.
unstpabl1

Postby Captain America » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:57 pm

As additional information that backs up your kind words about my buddy, Robert@TMI, consider the following...

November 20, 1998.

Paddles were awarded to Robert Resann and Sean Scott of the Threat Management Institute. Robert regularly went to Camp Pendleton from the end of 1997 to the first part of 2001.

On November 20, an additional paddle for Juan Meza was given to one of Juan's students. The Triad Alliance Group was no more and Robert and Sean were the principles of TMI. But Juan had come down for a number of months and provided solid, warrior-ready training prior to the dissolution of the Triad Alliance Group.

On a down note, the student sent by Juan to get his paddle stated that Juan had said that if they, meaning the Marines, didn't want to give him the paddle for his prior instruction because he wasn't there any longer, then the reported quote from Juan was... "...then F~@# them!" When that filtered down to Gunny Smith a while later, then Gunny stated that if he had known that was his attitude, there would have only been one paddle given out.

See the presentation video here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e-fRDgie4M
Captain America
Site Admin

Postby Captain America » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Here is a picture of the Paddle presented on November 20,1998

And here is a Paddle presented to Robert from 1st Force Recon in 2000

Paddle from 1st Force Recon with the Recon Battalion Paddle from 1998...

Captain America
Site Admin

Return to Miscellaneous